We save all year to see our favorite bands. Unfortunately travel mishaps happen every day and winter storms roll in making it difficult to get there. We also realize that anything can happen while away from home. It's important to safeguard travel investments from the unexpected.
Because of the unique nature of our events and the strict cancellation policies of Jam Cruise 14, LLC, we strongly urge our guests to purchase travel insurance. You may purchase insurance while placing your reservation online or by calling a Travel Team representative.
ITravel Insured specializes in providing quality coverage, superior customer care and claim service to our guests. When you add Travel Insurance to your trip, you protect yourself from your policy's effective date through your return home and includes coverage for trip cancellation, trip delay, baggage issues, medical coverage while attending Jam Cruise 14.
For more details on ITravel's Coverage terms you can check out the SE Travel Brochure HERE. For any questions regarding coverage terms, ITravel Insured can be reached at (317) 655-9796. Just inform them that you are attending a Cloud 9 Adventure called “Jam Cruise 14”.
How Coverage Works:
- Policies are per person and offer medical coverage and trip cost coverage for one person's portion of a reservation.
- You MUST be medically able to travel on the date that coverage is purchased
- For pre-existing conditions to be covered you MUST purchase full trip coverage within 20 days of making your initial deposit and be medically able to travel at the time of purchase. Other restrictions may apply. Contact ITravel Insured with any questions.
- If you have a reservation for two people, you will want to purchase two policies (one for you and one for your guest) to be fully covered. A reservation for four people would require four policies for each guest.
- If you will be traveling alone or do not know who your guest will be anytime soon, but want to be fully covered you will want to purchase one policy in your name insuring you for the total cost of the reservation (not just your per person cost).
- If only one guest wants to purchase a policy in the reservation- no problem, but be mindful that coverage would only apply to their per person cost of the reservation.
- Insurance policies are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
What will my coverage cost?
|Trip cost per Person||Age|
|0 - 39||40-49||50-59||60-64||65-69||70-74|
|$1,001 - $1,500||$61||$84||$95||$112||$131||$155|
|$1,501 - $2,000||$79||$108||$124||$147||$172||$204|
|$2,001 - $2,500||$97||$134||$154||$183||$214||$253|
|$2,501 - $3,000||$116||$160||$184||$219||$256||$302|
|$3,001 - $3,500||$135||$186||$215||$256||$299||$352|
How can I determine the right policies for my reservation?
Step 1: Determine your coverage amount needed for the reservation you booked. You will need to take into account the per person rate of the cabin you selected and the $215 port fee.
Step 2: Next add in the per person cost of any items you purchased such as Master's Camp and any kids rates. If your trip cost is over $3500, contact the Travel Team to purchase.
Step 3: Determine the age range of the policies you will need to add. Age is calculated by: Current Year- Birth Year= Age. If you are 75 years of age or older contact the Travel Team to purchase.
**For example, a Cat- 6 Standard Balcony is $1,549 per person with an added port fee of $215, so the trip cost before any add ons would be $1,764. If each guest in the reservation is 35 years old, each guest would need to purchase a policy for $79 to be fully covered. If Master's Camp ($399) is added for one guest on the reservation, then your per person trip cost is a total of $2,163 ($1,764+$399). So for this reservation to be fully covered, the guest who purchased Master's Camp would have to purchase a policy for $97 and the guest on the reservation without Master's Camp would purchase a policy for $79.
Maintaining your Insurance Policies:
If your reservation says "Adult 2" and you purchased two policies, you are NOT fully covered until your guest's account is linked into the reservation. Once the guest is added to the reservation we will purchase the 2nd policy in their name to fully insure the reservation.
If you purchase a policy with a trip cost that DOES NOT include your add ons, you can increase your policy coverage as you add things like Master's Camp or kids rates by contacting the Travel Team. It is your responsibility to be sure you have purchased a policy that completely covers your portion of the reservation.
DISCLAIMER: Any coverage information provided is intended to be a general outline of the benefits under the iTravelInsured travel insurance programs. It is not a guarantee of coverage. The terms and conditions of the insurance certificate apply. Final coverage determination cannot be made until a claim is received by us along with all appropriate documentation.